Re: Trouble opening a case support at help.ea

by DarkBanishing

Original Post

Trouble opening a case support at help.ea

★ Guide

Hello,

I opened a ticket support at help.ea, but now I cannot open this case to give them more details since they asked me to. I am stuck on an infinit loading page.
I tried with different web browser and device but same results.

Is there any issues with help.ea?

Thanks

Message 1 of 7 (579 Views)

Community Manager

@wharp95 

There may have been a slight issue with help.ea.com earlier today but that seems to have been resolved, please retry.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (567 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Barry

Thanks for letting me know, earlier I was getting HTTP 502 Bad gateway error then I got stuck on loading page.

I am still experiencing infinit loading page when trying opening my case Frown
Message 3 of 7 (556 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Barry Still having issue with infinite loading page when trying opening my case (from account => My case), really annoying Frown
Message 4 of 7 (524 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Hello there @wharp95 

You could try to clean your cache. I know the following link is for problems with origin itself, but it might work for your problem too: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/ 

Message 5 of 7 (517 Views)

★ Guide
@DarkBanishing It could work but as mentioned, I used different browser (Edge and Chrome) and device (my desktop computer and smartphone) and have the same issue on both browsers and devices.
Message 6 of 7 (502 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Barry Is there other means to contact the support other than by email or phone ? Email is way too long between each support response (something like 1 work day) and by phone , I got a bad experience 3 times , I assume since support team is not local, the phone quality is way too poor and they hang up each times after a couple of seconds since they didn't ear me ...

I have seen a chat option it the "how to contact us" but it does not appear when I am trying to open a ticket at support. Is there any requirement to have this option (browers, work time, ....) ?
Message 7 of 7 (492 Views)