Trouble Recieving Claimed Prime Loot (XBOX)

by Stimada

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trouble Recieving Claimed Prime Loot (XBOX)

★ Novice

I linked my Twitch Prime account to my EA account around the time Game Master (The Loba skin) was a drop. I was able to claim it but I never received it or the 5 Twitch Prime packs. I've tried unlinking my account and linking it again, but I still haven't received those specific drops. I was able to receive Tribal Instinct and Swimming Buddy since then so I know its not an issue with my account link.

I claimed it in time so its not that I was too late, it still says it was claimed but I do not have it in game. Is there any way to fix this?

Message 1 of 3 (326 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trouble Recieving Claimed Prime Loot (XBOX)

Community Manager

Hi @Stimada

I'm afraid that an issue like this isn't something we would be able to investigate here on Answers HQ. The EA Help team should be able to pull up your account and help out with that. 

Please reach out to them when you have the chance. You can find more details on how to create a case with them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (209 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Alright so I'm still having this issue. I've contacted Twitch support to see if it was error on my Twitch account but they could find no problems with my loot claim. They directed me back to EA.

I'm not entirely sure what to do from here. Is this the wrong forum for this problem? I keep trying to catch the live chat team or call but everytime I put in my support issue, it gives me only the live chat option but its always offline. I'm in no real rush and I more than understand limited/no service hours during this time so I'm more than content to just keep waiting it out, but is there an email I could contact?

Message 2 of 3 (244 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Stimada

I'm afraid that an issue like this isn't something we would be able to investigate here on Answers HQ. The EA Help team should be able to pull up your account and help out with that. 

Please reach out to them when you have the chance. You can find more details on how to create a case with them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (210 Views)