Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Trophy not working ps4

by Vendetta4revenge

Original Post

Trophy not working ps4

★★★★ Novice

Hello I did the sniper rifle challenges and it is not giving me the trophy on the ps4 

Message 1 of 9 (217 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here. It’s happening for the granede launcher as well. I wonder if there is a fox for this...

Message 2 of 9 (198 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello BioWare moderator.

couls you confirm whether this is a know bug and whether there is a workaround that we can use until it’s fixed.

thank you

Message 3 of 9 (194 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Trophy for grenade launcher is not popping for me either.  It should have during a mission, which i was on the research and rescue agent mission (last sentinel Andrin).  It shows as completed in the game challenges but it was never recognized.  The "feat" never popped up during the mission and it ended and i never got the trophy.  I should note that i got all the other gear 1 weapon trophies in freeplay but i was trying to do the missions last night when i got my last grenade launcher and equipped it for that mission.  Quite upsetting for us trophy hunters.  (Added screenshot, please fix BioWare)

Message 4 of 9 (173 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hopefully this will be one of the fixes in the upcoming patch 

Message 5 of 9 (161 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sadly, the patch did not fix the glitched trophy for me.  Any update on this and if there is a fix coming soon?  A workaround even, like previously mentioned, would help as well.  Please let us know.

Message 6 of 9 (141 Views)

★★★★ Novice

In case anyone did not see the BioWare livestream, they mentioned they are looking into the bugged trophy issues but it would most likely not be in the next patch.  How soon after that, who knows, but hopefully they'll keep us informed.

Message 7 of 9 (106 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

FYI, after the latest patch, my glitched trophy was achieved.  I had to go into a mission (it may work in freeplay, but unsure) and kill enemies with that type of weapon (in my case the grenade launcher).  After a certain number of kills the trophy popped and now i'm well on my way to the platinum.  Hope this helps you.

Message 8 of 9 (71 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks for sharing Standard smile

Message 9 of 9 (47 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help