Re: Trophy glitch battlefield 1

by EA_David

Original Post

Highlighted

Community Manager

Hello, before yesterday's patch, there was a bug that would cause folks to level their class rank too fast. 

The patch fixed this bug and set class ranks to their correct value, which often means a perceived rollback of progression. If you hit level 10 and spent war bonds to buy an item you get to keep it, but otherwise you'll need to level back up. 

As the class leveling should now give accurate numbers, the achievements should also be working now. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 41 of 58 (3,561 Views)

★★ Novice

Its fixed now.

Message 42 of 58 (1,516 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry for the late. The problem has already fixed with the update.

Thanks for the support! 

Message 43 of 58 (1,473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

- I got all trophies except the Warbonds, I'm level 23 earned more than 1,500 war bonds but still didn't get the achievement

- PS4

- PSN: Manbona

Message 44 of 58 (1,468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem. So it's not fixed.. today still having the same problem.

PSN: P_edro274

Message 45 of 58 (1,464 Views)

★ Apprentice
Psn:AZZA-08
Warbounds glitched for me as well
Message 46 of 58 (1,417 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

bf1 War Bonds trophy glitch ps4

Message 47 of 58 (1,392 Views)

★ Novice
Yea the patch didnt fix anything the warbonds and corporal trophies are glitched... i currently have 2,570 warbonds and im rank 27... please fix these two glitched trophies
Message 48 of 58 (1,376 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You have too start over and delete old saved data from your Xbox if it won't change your progress on a trophy or achevement doing this will get rid of online save data too good luck!

Message 49 of 58 (1,211 Views)

★★★ Guide
I kinda did this without knowing, i did all those multiplayer trophy on week one, just wanted tonclear them 1st before going for the campaign
Message 50 of 58 (1,205 Views)