Trophy glitch battlefield 1

by SirFallvegas

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Trophy glitch battlefield 1

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

While looking at some trophy stuff for Battlefield 1 I came across powerpyx's website where he made a note saying that the Assault, Scout, Medic, and Support Enlistment trophies (Reach rank two with each class) may not pop. It also says that if they don't you're screwed out of getting them. Can this be confirmed? Is there a work around for this if it happens, can I contact Sony and see if they can fix it or would I have to go through EA/DICE?

Message 1 of 58 (5,125 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trophy glitch battlefield 1

Community Manager

Hello, before yesterday's patch, there was a bug that would cause folks to level their class rank too fast. 

The patch fixed this bug and set class ranks to their correct value, which often means a perceived rollback of progression. If you hit level 10 and spent war bonds to buy an item you get to keep it, but otherwise you'll need to level back up. 

As the class leveling should now give accurate numbers, the achievements should also be working now. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 41 of 58 (3,565 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
I have reached rank 2 on scout and support, nothing popped. Would love to know what can be done to fix this. Thank you.
Message 2 of 58 (5,052 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

And Battlefield is a relatively easy platinum and I don't want to mess that up because of something stupid. Haven't touched multiplayer since I saw the potential issue and I was having quite a bit of fun with it. At this point for you I would suggest getting with Sony if it matters enough, or wait until the next patch where it was hopefully fixed and hope it pops.

Message 3 of 58 (5,034 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same
Message 4 of 58 (4,985 Views)

★★ Novice

I trying to collect all trophies in 2 days then this glitch happen with me too. I would like to reset my progress to try again if I can.

Message 5 of 58 (4,953 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @SirFallvegas @Woody3352 @VictorIsRad @d0rleans

Would it be possible to confirm the following for me:

- This issue with not getting the rank two trophy/achievement has happened on your account?

- Which platform are you on?

- What is your PSN ID (or Gamertag/Origin ID if you're not on PS4)

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 6 of 58 (4,714 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I just got the support and scout. Both popped up when I completed level 5 of the classes. Maybe the trophy is writtenot wrong?
Andy I am on Playstation, my ID is BunkerkingWKS52
Message 7 of 58 (4,707 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Woody3352 - Thanks for the info. So just to confirm you received support and scout rank 5 trophy, but haven't gotten the rank 2 one for ANY of the classes?

- Andy -

Message 8 of 58 (4,706 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Here are pictures to provide more information
Message 9 of 58 (4,687 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Here are more.
Message 10 of 58 (4,684 Views)