Re: Troops going in a loop when cutoff

by RocketM8

Original Post

Troops going in a loop when cutoff

★★★ Newbie

There is a very painful routing error or bug that will make forces move uncontrollably around between two zones when cut off by either friendly or hostile troops. It has happened to me a few times over the course of three games. The first time I saw it was during my first online match were the enemy infantry was cut off by their own rocket infantry which caused them to lose the game and for me to win due to his or her troops not being able to attack my forces. The second and third times this happened, happened to my own forces once when I first used the bulldog which was cutoff by my own infantry and the other was my predator tank being cutoff by hostile predators tanks which sent my forces into a circle that resulted in my first lose match as well as a very noticeable amount of lag which almost caused my phone to crash. I hope the details I have given are enough to help you all with fixing this problem. Thank you for your time.

Message 1 of 2 (340 Views)

Re: Troops going in a loop when cutoff

★★★ Newbie

I have actually literally lost 3 battles because of this issue.  I direct a unit of any kind and it starts to move on the selected spot, but if cut off or something else is there first, it takes the longest way possible or just simply stops.  I direct a unit to attack something that is 1 or 2 spots away, and off it goes around the rocks...thus coming off the platform and immediately giving the platform to the enemy and losing battles.  

Message 2 of 2 (247 Views)