Troops and heroes do no damage

by valero17

Original Post

Troops and heroes do no damage

★★★ Novice

Heros do  no damage and if they do, their special abilities dont work. 

Message 2 of 9 (1,114 Views)

Heros mostly palpatine do no damage.

★★★ Novice

Heros do  no damage and if they do, their special abilities dont work. 

Message 1 of 9 (1,113 Views)

Re: Troops and heroes do no damage

★★★ Novice

Having this on certain games not all the time. Or am running and i die, says " defeat" anyone else having this problem?

Message 3 of 9 (1,113 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @valero17

I merged your posts into one thread. Can I ask on what platform do you play and since when have you been experiencing this?

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 9 (1,091 Views)

★★★ Novice

I play on ps4. Since the last patch. The worst is palpitine does no damage with primary lightining attack. 

Message 5 of 9 (1,077 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@valero17

As you probably know Palpatine can be quite a problematic hero. We even had to remove him from the game for some time, because his primary attack was so broken.

However, I don't see any other reports about your problem for now Oops Would it be possible for you to record a video where Palpatine (or any other character) doesn't do any damage and post it here? Since you're playing on PS4, you can use the SHARE option.

Thanks in advance!

/Ataashi

Message 6 of 9 (1,055 Views)

★★★ Novice

I will do so. 

Message 7 of 9 (1,036 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I have seen reports of Boba`s EE3 blaster doing no damage due to player`s mods affecting the look of the shot. The mod boom was somewhere around december and since then, people had the mod installed and with previous patch, something changed and the game set the damage output for the weapon to 0.

Message 8 of 9 (1,013 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Can confirm that this does happen at times. The more common ones being Lukes abilities repulse and force push do nothing, Yodas push doesn't work, Darth Mauls choke and saber throw don't work or in the case of Saber throw does no damage and quite literally all of Kylos abilities not working at some point. Then you get the ones that happen less, like Vaders Force choke doesn't work or Palpatines chain lightening doesn't connect inexplicably despite target being directly in your line of fire, I once had Reys dash connect and floor the target with no damage caused. Also recently I have also noticed times where hitting a target with your lightsaber is not doing damage despite being right on them and they're not even rolling, it tends to be the first strike and second strikes then damage will start to register on the third. Its not the worst bug ever but still very annoying to have some assault trooper for example vanguard a load of your health away when he should have been done 2 lightsaber strikes ago.

@EA_Ataashi question about the roll mechanics, it appears that enemies are once again immune to damage from lightsabers and Palpatines lightening even if you track the roll and continue trying to do damage. Is it intended that you are completely immune from these types of damage while rolling? I was under the impression that you received less damage while rolling but not complete immunity which seems to be the case atm. Be very grateful if you could clarify.

Would also like to mention that I've noticed a massive increase in the force blocks not working bug. The one where you get the animation and it does nothing. The in game work around provided by @RogueZeroRendar still works but that is provided you notice in time or doesn't occur at an inopportune moment. So much rage this weekend with this bug and half the times it happened I managed to correct it. I have found it happening so regularly lately. Sort it please its infuriating. 

Message 9 of 9 (1,003 Views)