Trooper Milestone Error After Lastest Update

by woverman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trooper Milestone Error After Lastest Update

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Has anyone noticed that under the trooper milestones certain weapon upgrades have become unlocked but you're unable to claim them? I know they dropped the kill amount from 50/150/250 down to 25/75/150.  Could this be the problem?

Message 1 of 6 (585 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trooper Milestone Error After Lastest Update

★★★ Newbie
So I just figured it out. All you have to do is get one kill with that weapon and then the milestone will unlock. Weird...

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (649 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
Exactly the same problem for me, I just noticed. For those milestones, I have less than the previously required number of kills, but more than the current requirement. The progress bar shows full, but the reward cannot be claimed.
Message 2 of 6 (549 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So I just figured it out. All you have to do is get one kill with that weapon and then the milestone will unlock. Weird...
Message 3 of 6 (650 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Nice. I was wondering if that would work but didn't have time to try. I'll give it a try later, thanks!
Message 4 of 6 (542 Views)

★ Novice
Happening to me too. There is another forum about several months ago as well. I contacted EA a couple of days ago and they said over a chat that they are aware and working on it. I’ve had the problem awhile. Looking over the older forum someone received the same response I did. Under my cases tab for reporting it, it states “resolved.” But it’s not. I have like 3 or 4 I can’t claim. Super annoying considering the amount of money for the deluxe version.
Message 5 of 6 (467 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
And it's here again. Lots of angry people who can not enjoy such an expensive game.
I am another of many cases.
All the time I played I did not have a problem with the Milestones! Suddenly it's about two days. I do not want to receive a reward after meeting any milestone.
I wrote to Twiter about what to do with this but how it is seen is a big problem for many players!
And that she thinks EA is aware of the problem and is working on it!
So I will tell you one! Work harder and FAST! The game just falls into such a abyss that it becomes completely unplayable! Believe it or not. I will not wait another month or two for the next update or do not give God a few more months for a new season that also will not come!
Another thing and just pointing to the problem of playing the game, and one pause is repeated about four times in a row. What is to be for God's sake?
Another unreal problem is me and I have seen that there are a lot of people with a vague mistake (201) for which I turned the internet and support EA upside down and actually did not know anything and the problem is also considerable and in many people.
Message 6 of 6 (454 Views)