Triple XP Weekend & the 1017 Error That Won't Let Me Play Anything.

by Rynigin

Original Post

Triple XP Weekend & the 1017 Error That Won't Let Me Play Anything.

★★★★ Apprentice

Saturday, January 12th, 2019 - It's been a Triple XP Weekend for troopers. Things are going ok until this Saturday. I kept getting the same message over and over. For Hero Starfighters, Hero VS Villians, Hero Showdown, Galactic Assault, Starfighter Assault, Strike, Blast, Extraction, I didn't try to play Ewok hunt but I suppose I would have gotten the message there too. The message reads "Something went wrong while trying to find you a game. Please try again. Error code: 1,017"

My question is since the 1017 error kept me and probably others from playing for some time did the Triple XP Weekend clock still keep running? I tried to play and couldn't. I couldn't play SWBF2 until about 18:30hrs central time. That's when I checked again to find out if I could play. I did checks before they all had the same message. Now I was able to get into a game. Are we going to be given an extra 12 or 24 hours of the Triple XP Weekend? 

Message 1 of 2 (256 Views)

Re: Triple XP Weekend & the 1017 Error That Won't Let Me Play Anything.

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Rynigin

I'm afraid it won't be possible to extend the Triple XP event Frown

Can I ask if you've encountered this error message before or was it the first time? On which platform do you play? Which ping site?

I'd like to get a bit more information about the problem, so we might be able to avoid that in the future.

Thanks in advance!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (180 Views)