Tried to uninstall game on xbox 1x to fix no game chat......

by Wreck_It_Lopers

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tried to uninstall game on xbox 1x to fix no game chat......

★ Guide

And now the game will not re-install.  I usually install on my SSD, that wouldn't work so I tried sending it right to the console.  But is keeps pausing around 8% and will not install.  I checked my internet and there is no issue there with approx. 300 mpbs download.  Any ideas community?

I wish I would have just left it alone and played every game without being able to talk to teammates as now I cannot play at all. Frustrating to say the least. 

Message 1 of 4 (361 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tried to uninstall game on xbox 1x to fix no game chat......

★ Guide
@EA_Kent It took about 2 hours but I did get it to install. I had to delete all of my local game files I and then installed it on my console itself. It would not install on my SSD, wouldn't get past 8%. It paused approx. 25 times or so over the few hours and so I would have to come back every 5 minutes or so and unpause it. Once it got over 60% it then went by itself. I have never had anything like that happen before. Good news is now I can talk to people with my mic again.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (322 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Wreck_It_Lopers

Are you still running into any issues getting Apex Legends installed? Is it still getting stuck at the exact same spot? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (326 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Kent It took about 2 hours but I did get it to install. I had to delete all of my local game files I and then installed it on my console itself. It would not install on my SSD, wouldn't get past 8%. It paused approx. 25 times or so over the few hours and so I would have to come back every 5 minutes or so and unpause it. Once it got over 60% it then went by itself. I have never had anything like that happen before. Good news is now I can talk to people with my mic again.
Message 3 of 4 (323 Views)

Community Manager

@Wreck_It_Lopers 

Thanks for following up to let me know! I'm glad to hear you were able to get it reinstalled, and that your mic is working now. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (303 Views)