Trials of gnomus not working searched up everything

by Vampflower53

Original Post

Trials of gnomus not working searched up everything

★★★ Newbie
Need help tried at least 15 times not working help me.

missing one from green trial lawnmower and wheelbarrow missing one from red trail boot and pot missing one from yellow fence and shovel missing one from blue flamingo and water can
Message 1 of 3 (630 Views)

Re: Trials of gnomus not working searched up everything

★★ Apprentice

I'd like to help, but honestly, I don't understand what you've found and where.  Your sentences are run together, with no punctuation, capitalization or separation of statement.  As it is, I can't determine what you have.

You should be aware that each copy of the game has it's own solution to that puzzle.  You arrive at the answer the same way, but each one is going to be different. 

Good luck with finishing it!

Message 2 of 3 (605 Views)

Re: Trials of gnomus not working searched up everything

★★★★ Guide

@Vampflower53 Ok seems like you have the basics to build on here, now the green you say the 2 missing are Lawnmower and Wheelbarrow.  You need to put those 2 items in there proper spots.  Were those missing in slots 2 and 5 for an example?  If you give what slots are missing with the items we can break it down here for you.

Example if green was missing slots 2 and 5, then you need the numbers on the others.  If you did not catch what spots they were in fly a drone to the end of the trial and write it down or screenshot it.

2 Lawnmower

5Wheelbarrow

Message 3 of 3 (585 Views)