Trial hates me

by SASteady

Original Post

Trial hates me

★★★ Novice

any help here would be grateful....so problems started with the DX12 bug and had to reinstall the trail which then would load at all with the crash to origin everytime you try and play the game. then my router decides to reboot and then i start getting " Too many computers have accessed this accounts version of Battlefront 2 trial recently. pleasse try again later" had an hour on the phone to EA yesterday and eventually they came to the conclusion of leave it for 24hrs and it should work...so i did...and YES it worked. managed to get an hour on the game tonight. closed it down to do a few jobs so i wouldnt use time AFK'ing and come to reload it again and the sillly crash to origin bug started again and wouldnt load. Then whilst im browsing for fixes i get a power cut. load back up and guess what error is back... " Too many computers have accessed this accounts version of Battlefront 2 trial recently. pleasse try again later" ...great. why on earth do they relaese games riddled with bugs that casue people who spend hard earned cash to play to not get what they pay for...rant over cheers Zipped lips

Message 1 of 1 (211 Views)