Re: Treasure Hunt Crashing When I Press on the Map

by Ervsss18

Original Post

Treasure Hunt Crashing When I Press on the Map

★★★★ Novice

Every time I have been playing the game and click on the Treasure Hunt map in the top right corner, the app crashes. If I restart the app and go directly to the Treasure Hunt map, it will sometimes work (but not always). But if I press on the Chest to purchase prizes with my tokens and golden bunnies, the app crashes again. As of now I can accrue tokens and bunnies but I cannot redeem them for prizes.This has happened with previous Treasure Hunts as well, but not the Sweet Treat Challenge.

Playing on an Apple iPad Mini 2, running iOS 12.5

Message 1 of 10 (1,312 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. I play on iPhone 6 with IOS 12.5 and the treasure map only seems to sometimes open on my second much smaller lot but it has only let me assess the prizes about 4/5 times since the latest update and that is usually after lots of crashing. If I try to open it on the main lot it always crashes the game.

Now my game won’t load because it’s morning and once it gives me my daily reward, the game freezes and shuts down as it tries to open the map on my main lot. 

Message 2 of 10 (1,256 Views)

Hero

@mum2jkc @mikeystafford 

The team is aware of this issue and investigating to find a solution.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 10 (1,248 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Now it is crashing way more frequently, especially when I am moving a character from one location to another (i.e. home to a part of the city). It's frustrating, and I hope I don't miss out on the TH prizes!

Message 4 of 10 (1,177 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Spoiler

Hi, I would like to report my Sims Mobile again. I cannot collect prizes fron the Treasure Hunt event.Everytime I try to collect something the game is crashing.I am disappointed because I encountered the same problem like the previous Treasure Hunt Event. Until now we are having the same issue but until now there is no solution for it.

Hoping for a response. Thank you

Message 5 of 10 (1,044 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here and I can’t get help from ea

Message 6 of 10 (1,000 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, I would like to report my Sims Mobile again. I cannot collect prizes fron the Treasure Hunt event.Everytime I try to collect something the game is crashing.I am disappointed because I encountered the same problem like the previous Treasure Hunt Event. Until now we are having the same issue but until now there is no solution for it.

Message 7 of 10 (935 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Sending this for the issue to be exposed because it seems like the issue is being ignored since the issue started last Treasure Hunt Event and we are not getting any feedback or solution

Message 8 of 10 (934 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This would be my 3rd attempt for this issue to be seen by the team. A few people might be encountering this problem but we have the right to be heard and be served right

Message 9 of 10 (933 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I dont know if I am wasting my time and energy for this but I really hope that this issue would he fixed and be noticed

Message 10 of 10 (932 Views)