Re: Traveling

by yy416178

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Traveling

★ Novice

Noob here, level 19 Imperial agent, I am on Dromund kaas but I haven't yet finished the class/story quest "Nothing is ever easy". I dont know how to get back to the Jiguuna spaceport. Could someone guide me as to how I may get back to finish off the red blade?

Message 1 of 5 (356 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@lhaikent9069 

Need to get back to the fleet.  First method is to open your abilities window P key and then under General use the Emergency Fleet Pass.  Once back in the fleet take the east or right side elevator to the Korriban / Hutta shuttles.  Then just take the shuttle that goes to Hutta.  Hover your mouse over the shuttle door on the map or in-game to see which one it is.

If the fleet pass is in cool down, you need to go back to the spaceport which is the Eastern side of dromund kaas.  In the spaceport one of the north elevators has a shuttle to take you back to the fleet.

Once in the fleet, take the elevator to the main deck then follow the previous steps above to get to the shuttle for Hutta.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (341 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@lhaikent9069 

Need to get back to the fleet.  First method is to open your abilities window P key and then under General use the Emergency Fleet Pass.  Once back in the fleet take the east or right side elevator to the Korriban / Hutta shuttles.  Then just take the shuttle that goes to Hutta.  Hover your mouse over the shuttle door on the map or in-game to see which one it is.

If the fleet pass is in cool down, you need to go back to the spaceport which is the Eastern side of dromund kaas.  In the spaceport one of the north elevators has a shuttle to take you back to the fleet.

Once in the fleet, take the elevator to the main deck then follow the previous steps above to get to the shuttle for Hutta.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 5 (342 Views)

★ Novice

Great thank you very much!

Message 3 of 5 (337 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@lhaikent9069 Man ı am jedi sage at level 20 ı am trying to GO back thython for rajavris legacy ı cant go ı have the same problem
Message 4 of 5 (263 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@lhaikent9069 I am on coruscant
Message 5 of 5 (262 Views)