Accepted Solution

Trapped in Eos

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Disc Based Install
Summarize your bug I had just finished the Jaall Ama Darav: friend or foe? Mission on Eos and found I could not get on to the Tempest. I pressed triangle when prompted and the character went through the animation but nothing happened. After doing this a couple of times, I jumped into my nomad and pressed triangle yet again only to find that not even the prompt to return to the ship came up. This all started post 1.06 patch, FYI. I spoke with some "support" folks at the EA site, and they said I should reinstall the game, which I did and I'm still having the same issue. So, in short, help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope for getting off this damn planet!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Happening since the last patch
Which single-player mode are you playing?
Please select your region
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You tell me...
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.

Summarize your bug I had just finished the Jaal Ama Darav: friend or foe? Mission on Eos and found I could not get on to the Tempest. I pressed triangle when prompted and the character went through the animation but nothing happened. After doing this a couple of times, I jumped into my nomad and pressed triangle yet again only to find that not even the prompt to return to the ship came up. This all started post 1.06 patch, FYI. I spoke with some "support" folks at the EA site, and they said I should reinstall the game, which I did and I'm still having the same issue. So, in short, help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope for getting off this damn planet!
Which single-player mode are you playing?
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You tell me...

Summarize your bug I had just finished the Jamal Ama Darav: friend or foe? Mission on Eos and found I could not get on to the Tempest. I pressed triangle when prompted and the character went through the animation but nothing happened. After doing this a couple of times, I jumped into my nomad and pressed triangle yet again only to find that not even the prompt to return to the ship came up. This all started post 1.06 patch, FYI. I spoke with some "support" folks at the EA site, and they said I should reinstall the game, which I did and I'm still having the same issue. So, in short, help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope for getting off this damn planet!
Which single-player mode are you playing? Standard.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You tell me

Message 1 of 7 (275 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Trapped in Eos

★★★★ Novice
From my other post: "Ok that did not work, tried switching to Gladiator (the only set that moves extraction and activation from Y to A) and same thing. Then in frustration I decided to drive the nomad off a cliff to force it to respawn and extraction worked. Don't know what will happen when I land again but I'll let you know. "

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (263 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Hey @ronin1134, do you have any save before this glitch? if you have one. try to avoid Eos Standard smile

Message 2 of 7 (264 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I tried on Eos and Elaaden, I can't go back to the Tempest Frown

Message 3 of 7 (245 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Same. Stuck on planet. This really fouls up my day off. Frown
Message 4 of 7 (230 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
From my other post: "Ok that did not work, tried switching to Gladiator (the only set that moves extraction and activation from Y to A) and same thing. Then in frustration I decided to drive the nomad off a cliff to force it to respawn and extraction worked. Don't know what will happen when I land again but I'll let you know. "
Message 5 of 7 (264 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

@Sollabe That totally worked, don't know what it did or what will happen should I return to Eos, but thanks. 

Message 6 of 7 (188 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Glad we can both get back to exploring Andromeda Standard smile
Message 7 of 7 (172 Views)
Twitter Stream