Transferring "underage" account to new device

by thecookienator

Original Post

Transferring "underage" account to new device

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

For about a week now I have being trying to transfer the game progress of my sisterss account from her old to new phone, but in vain.

I have tried it with a SD card, but only the game itself was transferred and not the game data. I contacted the ea support 3 times. I tried to straight up copy and paste the game files to old to new phone.

I tried rooting the phone to access that one game file where you could change a 0 to 1 which would have triggered the age setting again, but so far I have not managed to root the device and I am starting to get a little desperate. There is one more thing i heard that might work, but I am only going to try it as the last resort, which is factory resetting the phone, which supposedly should trigger the first time use process, but maintain the game progress, but some people say that you lose your data, i was a hessitent about doing it.

I keep trying to root the phone and wanted to ask here if there is a definitve way of transferring the game progress from an "underage" account to a new device or somehow link it to google play or raise the account's age to get rid of the "underage" restrictions.

Message 1 of 1 (430 Views)