Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Transfering game data from Xbox to PC

by GuillotineTE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transfering game data from Xbox to PC

★★★★ Newbie

I have recently acquired my own PC and I bought and downloaded Battlefront II. I already have the game on Xbox One, so I thought my progress would get transferred via EA account. On launching the game, I had nothing that I had earned on my Xbox. Is there a way to get my hard-earned collection back? If so, how?

Message 1 of 4 (181 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transfering game data from Xbox to PC

Community Manager

Hey @GuillotineTE  sorry to say but at the moment there is no cross play progression. So you are going to need restart from PC. :/ 

/Atic 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. :eahigh_file: 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (159 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @GuillotineTE  sorry to say but at the moment there is no cross play progression. So you are going to need restart from PC. :/ 

/Atic 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (160 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

That’s totally fine @EA_Atic. I just wanted to be sure before I started again. Thank goodness the progression system actually makes sense now.

Message 3 of 4 (153 Views)

Community Manager

Yeah, the redesign that happen help a lot! @GuillotineTE 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 4 (146 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help