Transfer market locked on companion app

by Puzzelz747

Original Post

Re: Transfer market locked on companion app

★ Novice
What kind of games should we play in order to unlock the app? Online season or offline is ok?
Message 21 of 104 (4,246 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hey, i've got the same problem for about a week now.

- first I got a message that I somehow breached the T&Cs of the game ...I am not sure what exactly was breached as it wasn't explained. At the time I was refreshing the transfer market as I was sniping for a player but as far as I know this is a legitimate use of the game. 

- for the last week I played Squad Battles, solved SBCs and used Transfer Market in the game. 

The Comapanion Transfer Market is still closed.

When you say that I have to keep playing the game on PC do you specifically mean online seasons or is playing Squad Battles enough? (SB is my favourite mode so this is what I play most of the time)

thanks for your help

Message 22 of 104 (4,169 Views)

Community Manager

@Mc_4rron You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team. The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.
Darko.png
Message 23 of 104 (4,124 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Thank you for your reply @EA_Darko,

I opened the case last Wednesday after posting the comment above. Since then no one contacted me (apart from two automated emails) and today my club was deleted.
I also received an email informing me of it. No reasons have been given for this but a long list of possible violations have been quoted - none of which I am guilty of.

I must say that at this stage I feel like in a Kafka trial. No formal charge given, no defence allowed and the punishent is swift and harsh :-)

Man, I am so happy I invested several months of my life, my money and that I sacrificed the quality time I could've had with my friends to play this game :-) It's actually quite funny at this stage.
Message 24 of 104 (4,116 Views)

Community Manager

@Mc_4rron I took a look at your account and can see that you got a reply to your initial message advising you that the issue was being investigated. 

AHQ is not the place to discuss your ToS sanctions, please speak with them in relation to this issue. 

Darko.png
Message 25 of 104 (4,110 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hi @EA_Darko

I am aware that this is not the place to discuss ToS. I merely wanted to thank you for your reply and let you know how I proceeded.

Also the email that I mentioned above came from "noreply" so it may be difficult to have a conversation :-)
I will try other ways tho.

Thanks again for taking your time to look at my case. It's much appreciated.

Message 26 of 104 (4,106 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i play 800 games and the transfer market in companion is locked
Message 27 of 104 (4,071 Views)

★ Novice
Can you open my transfermarket
Message 28 of 104 (4,050 Views)

★★ Novice
My transfer market is locked 4 days now with out any reason.i need to play fut 18 to open.i play 50 games yet and don’t open.i sent a message to ea to help and they tell me to fix it and I still waiting....I don’t know what to do...someone to help me please...
Message 29 of 104 (4,010 Views)

Community Manager

@iakovos1992 Was it working previously to this?

Darko.png
Message 30 of 104 (3,983 Views)