Re: Transfer market locked on companion app

by Zaxc127

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I’ve played 10 games and the market still hasn’t opened why is it not just unlocked for people who have bought the game? How do I unlock it?

Message 61 of 104 (2,467 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Have the same problem...

Thats pretty ridiculous that you can’t give us correct answers, just “continue play the game and have fun!”

One of my friend bought it 2 days earlier than me and after 2!!!! matches he was able to make transfers in the companion app. (Btw i played 17 matches)

Please give us some proper information what should we do.

Have a nice day!

Message 62 of 104 (2,279 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Bentrio sorry to say but there is not much more I can say. If you wish to unlock the transfer market you will need to continue using all aspects of FUT, not just playing games. Beyond that advise there is nothing else I can say.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 63 of 104 (2,272 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much for the fast reply, I really appreciate that! (Totaly eraned my respect)

I know this isn’t your fault, but this is a bit ridiculous.

Have a nice day and take care!

Message 64 of 104 (2,268 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How long does it usually take for it to open after you’ve played a few games, is It possible for ea to specifically open it on ur account if u speak to them on live chat and they check that you have played a few games and it should be open for you? 

Message 65 of 104 (2,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here,

I have done everything in the game.

Played season, played against squads, squad builder, used the transfermarket several times. Done challanges. And still the compannion is blocked.

Message 66 of 104 (2,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I completed an entire single player season, completed division 6 online season, done a lot of CBCs, bought and sold a lot players. Why is this feature on companion app not opening is beyond my understanding!

Message 67 of 104 (2,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've played over 20 games and I've been playing for over two weeks, how many games do I need to unlock the market. I already got the game late so I'm already behind and now I'm even further behind because I can't access the market

Message 68 of 104 (1,913 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s fifa 19 and I set up a new acount you ahve played over 23 games and are still waiting to be able to buy and sell on transfer market what do you guys think 

Message 69 of 104 (1,833 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have played over 100 games on ultimate and i still have it locked. I dont have a ban
Message 70 of 104 (1,593 Views)