Re: Transfer market locked on companion app

by EA_Darko

Original Post

★ Novice
2nd time coming on here and its still it lockd I even tweeted to ea they said it would be unlock in 25 games or more but it's still lock need help
Message 11 of 104 (6,076 Views)

Community Manager

@O_OWhatsThere is no set number of games before it unlocks, the best thing to do is keep playing and having fun.

Darko.png
Message 12 of 104 (6,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How’s that helpful ? I’ve been playing over 45 games and everyday for a whole month now and played like 11 drafts and bought and sold players I even opened a 125k pack today (I got aiderweild) and I still DONT have access to the transfer market
Message 13 of 104 (5,968 Views)

★ Novice

OMG ive played many many games now and still have not been given access to the web app, and this is a breach of the contract as a few people have already mentioned, fix this

Message 14 of 104 (5,961 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same Problem ... Please EA unlock the transfer market on may mobile App

Message 15 of 104 (5,924 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive aslo been having the same problem. It's very frustrating. At this point I might as well return the game... In every fifa that comes out I am able to use the transfer market on the companion app, but now I cant? It makes absolutely no sense and I paid full price for this game.

Message 16 of 104 (5,844 Views)

★★ Novice
My transfer market locked about 3 months after I bought the game. I play Fifa quite a lot and it’s been locked for the last couple of months at least. Absolute joke. Has screwed me over no end as can’t buy/sell players and the times I need to
Message 17 of 104 (5,815 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine is locked too..Come on EA open it...
Message 18 of 104 (5,682 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Darkowrote:

@O_OWhatsThere is no set number of games before it unlocks, the best thing to do is keep playing and having fun.

Locked out, too. 

@EA_Darko can you explain the reasoning behind the initial locking of the transfer market on the companion app? Also, can you explain how the mechanism works for unlocking the market on the companion app? If there isn't a set number of games, is it a set time? Is it dependent on other factors? Completely random? 

Message 19 of 104 (5,592 Views)

★ Novice
Hi,
Could you please unlock my app too?
Yes I'm playing the game Wink
Message 20 of 104 (5,520 Views)