Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Transfer Market Purchase - Listing Expired error

by avukat11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transfer Market Purchase - Listing Expired error

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

When i use the transfer market, i can't bid on some players and when i select buy now it doesn't indicate that i bought the player and nothing shows up. When i exit the ultimate team and enter again it says claim your items and it shows the player i bought with buy now option. Because of this i can't complete manager tasks. I need your help.

Message 1 of 255 (9,521 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't "Buy Now" on Ultimate Team in Fifa 18!

Community Manager

As this was fixed in last weeks server release I'm going to close this thread.

Thanks for bearing with us while we worked on this.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 255 of 255 (3,460 Views)

All Replies

Can't "Buy Now" on Ultimate Team in Fifa 18!

★★★★ Novice
Can't "Buy Now" in Fifa 18 from the Transfer Market on Ultimate Team. Always get the error "Sorry Listing Expired" buy it shows that my coins are gone. I have to log out and log back in to see the player I apparently bought. Have to do this EVERY SINGLE TIME I buy a player. Ridiculous! Also due to this I can't finish the Starter Objectives when you first start up Ultimate Team. Help! I demand some sort of fix! Did not pay $120 to pre-order this and have this happen!
Message 2 of 255 (9,507 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Exact same thing happening to me! Its extremelt frustrating and I dont even know if there is a fix for it or not.
Message 3 of 255 (9,495 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This is pissing me off.
Message 4 of 255 (9,481 Views)

★★★★ Novice
See
Message 5 of 255 (9,484 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @alithagodzee @aortiz4991

Which platform are you playing on? Can you bid without issues?

Can you try clearing your console cache by turning the console off, pulling the power cable out for 60 seconds and then booting back up to try again.

- Andy -

Message 6 of 255 (9,483 Views)

Re: Transfer Market issue

Community Manager

Hey @avukat11

Do you get any error messages? Which platform are you on?

- Andy -

Message 7 of 255 (9,494 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have had the same problem on PS4. When I successfully buy a player/item from the transfer market in FIFA 18 Ultimate Team, it tells me “Sorry, this listing has expired.”. My coin total gets drained, but the player doesn’t show up when I back out from the transfer market. Neither does it show up in “Claim your new items.” I have to back out from Ultimate Team, and then go back in. That’s when I finally can claim my item(s). This happens in every trade, and I had this problem throughout the last months of FIFA 17 as well. I also contacted EA, and they told me to do troubleshooting. I tried both basic and advanced troubleshooting, but nothing helped. Do you know what I can do?

Message 8 of 255 (9,484 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I play on PS4. The only eror message i get is 'this listing has expired'  but it drains my coins and buys the player and i cant see it till i log in. This happened to me in the last months of Fifa 17 too. Because of this issue i can't complete manager tasks and some daily objectives. There has to be a solution for this.

Message 9 of 255 (9,475 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks @avukat11 @Vigleik96

For both of you any anyone else having this issue could you let me know the following:

Could you let me know the following:

- Platform
- Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID
- Timestamp*

*The timestamp should be as accurate as possible to allow us to investigate. This would be the time/date of when you last purchased an item and had this error occur. If you do it again then record the time/date and let me know, including timezone.

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 10 of 255 (9,471 Views)

fifa-zigzag-img

Open these ports in FIFA 18

Try opening (or forwarding) these ports to help improve your connection.

View more on EA Help

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs