Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? xBraay
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Transfer Market
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 05/04/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 1:00 AM EST
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Bid on 200+ rare gold card for the Premium EPL Player pack SBCs
What happens when the bug occurs? When trying to bid/buy now any player, i get the error message "There was an error with your bid. Another team has bid higher than your most recent offer"
What should be happening instead? Bid should go through, or i should buy the player

When trying to bid/buy now any player, i get the error message "There was an error with your bid. Another team has bid higher than your most recent offer". This has resulted from me bidding 750-850 coins on rare gold players to dump into the repeatable epl sbcs, but i also dont have a full team to play with, and i need to play the DKT to unlock davies. This is preventing me from doing litearally anything on the game and its been like this since last night. I had the same error message come up last night while bidding 2-3 times, but i waited about 30-60 minutes and i was back on the market again bidding on players. This bug needs to be addressed or my account needs to be free of these ridiculous restraints so I can actually play the game!

Message 1 of 3 (386 Views)

Re: Transfer Market Bug/Glitch, Cant play!

Community Manager

@xBraay I know it is not ideal but can you give this a little time and if after 24 hours the issue remains please let me know. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (364 Views)

Re: Transfer Market Bug/Glitch, Cant play!

★★★ Newbie

I have the same promble but i'm trying to do the PREM upgrade SBC so i can do de Bruyne and open the packs during the prem TOTS what do i do now?

Message 3 of 3 (333 Views)