Transfer Market Ban

by SharpshoT_ll

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transfer Market Ban

★★★ Novice

Got a message on my screen saying i have been transfer locked for selling coins, wow EA i have spent several thousands on your games and NOT ONCE have i ever bought or sold coins, so appealed the case and now await an email for a reply, worth noting that my case is with the TOS (term of service) team and these people DO NOT TAKE CALLS OR EMAIL DIRECTLY AND HAVE NO CONTACT WITH THE OUTSIDE WORLD (THIS INCLUDES EA OPERATORS) this customer service is a joke you cant have ANY of the following:

No team leader (they don't exist)

No manager of ANY kind (don't exist either)

Staff will NEVER take ANY form of complaint

and they cant transfer your call ANYWHERE as the phone lines don't allow it

They cant ring outside either!

Out of my chats with the operators they have all been honest and told me there's nothing they can ever do except tell u to wait for an email, even had one member of staff admit EA is flawed and has awful customer service but they wont do anything about it.

For the record, i didn't do anything wrong except buy some players for an SBC and next thing u know i get transfer locked, was also told by an advisor that ANY player that buys players for what they consider an above price the system will transfer ban them instantly! Also worth noting that EA are the ones who make the players prices so this whole thing is stupid and just bans people for NO reason and causes all these problems.

Message 1 of 4 (269 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transfer Market Ban

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @SharpshoT_ll.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (251 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @SharpshoT_ll.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (252 Views)

★★★ Novice

Why did u event comment when your repeating what i wrote? This is classic EA help...useless

Message 3 of 4 (242 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SharpshoT_ll we are not able to discuss TOS sanctions on AHQ, you will need to speak with them using the steps I shared above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (238 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help