Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Transfer List Broken

by Dad71UK

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Transfer List Broken

★ Novice

It’s still not workimg. The players are stuck in transfer list.  Can’t move them can’t sell them

Message 41 of 63 (472 Views)
Highlighted

Re: No support for known issues over 72 hours

★★ Novice
@Dad71UK Same issue for me for 3 days now!
Message 42 of 63 (251 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Same here, 4 days now, why? It’s vey annoying as I reckon EA is not evening looking at this given FIFA 20 is around the corner now.

Very disappointed.

Message 43 of 63 (241 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Is EA gonna look into this or fifa is dead? Why no update so far????

Message 44 of 63 (380 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Any update on that matter that many people is having? Don't you think is taking way to long?
Message 45 of 63 (364 Views)
Highlighted

Cant relist players on the transfer list on FUT 19

★★ Newbie

Cant relist players, please help 

Message 46 of 63 (206 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Disconnected gameplay session

★ Novice

Yes, I've had the same problem for 3 days. All the items in my transfer list are stuck. However, when I send new items to the transfer list I can transfer/move them as normal. Is there anybody out there that can help?

Message 47 of 63 (188 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Same

Message 48 of 63 (205 Views)
Highlighted

Email link from EA to set up call loads to case information page with no details

★★★★ Novice

I started a case bc my transfer Market on the game is not allowing me to sell anything nor can I send the unsold items back to my Club. When I follow the prompts to start a case and get an email with the link to set up a call, the link sends me to EA website but the Case Information page is blank in the section where it normally has the link to request a call/number to call.

I've tried clearing out my cases so that there's only one active case and this doesn't work.

Someone please help

Message 49 of 63 (191 Views)
Highlighted

Re: FUT 19 - Items Stuck on Transfer List

★★ Newbie

Hello there I have the same problems it’s  already 3 days 1 players I can get to my club and 9 consumables I need help please tks

Message 50 of 63 (223 Views)
Twitter Stream