Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Transfer List Broken

by Dad71UK

Original Post

Highlighted

Disconnected gameplay session

★★ Newbie

Hi all, i got problem  with my FUT 19, i cant sell,quick sell or delete my players because before i got disconnect several times while playing single player in FUT 19, i think some people get this “stuck” problem but i cant figure it out how to debug it..

somebody can help me?

Message 31 of 63 (197 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Transfer List Broken

★★ Newbie

This is still not working. When will there be a resolution or even a response or update in relation to the issue? 

Message 32 of 63 (553 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Hasn’t been working for me for a few days now. Have 100 items stuck on transfer list. Annoying because need to sell to buy players before they disappear with bulk of players leaving for Fifa 20. A gesture of goodwill for this would be appreciated but I’m not expecting Anything. Based on such poor experience by EA this year chosen not to buy Fifa 20

Message 33 of 63 (535 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

It's really a big fail that this happens just now. this weekend was meant to be a big trade finale and now nothing works.

Message 34 of 63 (522 Views)
Highlighted

Selling Transfer List not working

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Since 3 days can not sell anything on transfer Market when press re-list nothing happening, Now even on PS4 can not click re-list as this option disapper. Can't Quick sale even can not put it back to my club.
Please help !!!
AB

Message 35 of 63 (221 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Selling Transfer List not working

★★ Novice
@BoczekSlam15 I have the exact same issue!
Message 36 of 63 (215 Views)
Highlighted

FUT 19 - Items Stuck on Transfer List

★ Novice

Since Friday (9/13/19) I've had 4 items on my transfer list that expired and now cannot be relisted or sent back to my club.  2 items are players and 2 are consumables.  I checked some other help topic threads and saw that one "solution" said it should clear itself in 24-48 hrs and if it still exists to contact help. It's now been more than 48 Hrs and I still have this problem. The attached photo is from the Companion App but it also occurs on my PS4. How can this be resolved?

Thanks

Message 37 of 63 (255 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Ea what are yous playing at like eh 3 days I Carnt re list 92 items on my transfer list I Carnt send any players to my club I Carnt put my duplicate players on transfer list so I Carnt open any packs either because of the duplicates that I Carnt put on my transfer list and also the gameplay I’m getting in rivals is absolutely ridiculous ea I’ve spent millions of coins on players and the gameplay is just not acceptable I’m struggling to move my players around never mind try and play football with them yous are a complete disgrace to the human race yous treat your customers like * yous rob your customers cheat your customers I don’t know how yous still have any customers yous need to sell up to someone that has respect and is not arrogant and will listen and treat there customers a lot better than you scumbags do it’s a disgrace what your company does to everyone I won’t be buying Fifa 20 that’s for sure everyone needs to wake up to what yous really are scumbags 

Message 38 of 63 (474 Views)
Highlighted

Re: FUT 19 - Items Stuck on Transfer List

★★★★ Novice

Lots of people is having this problem. I personally have 72 items stuck (Prime Moments Ronaldinho, TOTY Neymar and TOTY Messi in there). An EA member said they were investigating that but is a completly joke that is taking that long to inform what happened and how is going to be solved. I think they did some maintenance on Friday morning as everything FIFA related stopped working and all items listed got *. No more FIFA's for me.

Message 39 of 63 (241 Views)
Highlighted

My transfer targets block. How to get players from it

★★ Newbie

My transfer targets block.

How to get players from it

Message 40 of 63 (169 Views)
Twitter Stream