Highlighted

Re: Transfer List Broken

★★ Novice

Same here it's doing my head in 

Message 21 of 63 (665 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

Indeed, not possible to put players on the transferlist. Not possible to sell them quick. 

Message 22 of 63 (647 Views)
Highlighted

No transfers possible!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

A screen comes up with the message that there's an error with the connection with FIFA 19. You will return to the main screen. This happens everytime when I want to sell players on my transferlist quickly or I want to put them on the transferlist again. It's bothering me! The companion app is not working as well, doesn't put the players on the transferlist!

Message 23 of 63 (230 Views)
Highlighted

MY VAN NISTELROOY(90) IS LOCKED

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

It's all my property, but, unfortunately he's neither List on Transfer Maker nor Sends to Club.

This error is enough for players who only cost 3k.

But this is all my property. Isn't it too cruel, EA? His price is 400K!

Message 24 of 63 (254 Views)
Highlighted

Re: MY VAN NISTELROOY(90) IS LOCKED

★★ Novice

I have the same with Ben yedder

Message 25 of 63 (230 Views)
Highlighted

Problem

★★ Newbie

I have a problem with my transfer list.

I can’t sell many player after latest update.

fifa 19 Ps 4 

Message 26 of 63 (228 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Problem

★★ Apprentice

I’ve had the same issue since Friday morning (7am). Very unhappy with the lack of support for a game less than 1 year old. Unable to do anything related to SBC’s as I cannot get players back from my transfer list, open packs or quick sell.

Message 27 of 63 (214 Views)
Highlighted

Re: MY VAN NISTELROOY(90) IS LOCKED

★★★★ Novice

Tell me about it, I have TOTY Messi, TOTY Neymar and Prime Moments Ronaldinho locked in the transfer list. Also, 69 other items.

Message 28 of 63 (213 Views)
Highlighted

No support for known issues over 72 hours

★★ Apprentice

I am very disappointed that a product that is not yet one year old is having known issues ignored for over 72 hours.

If this was a physical product purchased in a store that was broken, a full refund would be available.

I propose that the issue should be fixed within the next 24 hours or a full refund or free copy of FIFA 20 be made available to all owners with the same issue that report it.

My issue is with the broken transfer list preventing the ability to resist, list and send player back to my club not being available.

Message 29 of 63 (283 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Please make your feelings known on this thread:A0294D63-91FF-4B2B-BB8F-5A1622D1A51E.png

Message 30 of 63 (601 Views)
Twitter Stream