Re: Transfer Ban

by Hajir_cr7

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Transfer Ban

★★ Novice

Hello!

So I’m just gonna admit and say that I transferred coins. It’s the end of FIFA 19 and thought I’d have some fun, got lured in by my friend to do it, but it’s still on me! I just got banned from the market, PLEASE TELL ME IT WONT AFFECT FIFA 20, I’ve already pre ordered the Ultimate edition. I made I mistake, everyone does sometimes in their life, please ea, and please! 

Message 1 of 10 (327 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Hello, I can confirm that your transfer/market ban will not be carried over to Fifa 20 but if you repeat offend the ban can be reapplied. 

Just don't do it again Wink 

- If you are happy with my answer, press +XP.
- If my answer solved your problem, mark as solution

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (313 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Hello, I can confirm that your transfer/market ban will not be carried over to Fifa 20 but if you repeat offend the ban can be reapplied. 

Just don't do it again Wink 

- If you are happy with my answer, press +XP.
- If my answer solved your problem, mark as solution

Message 2 of 10 (314 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Sir, you are a life savior, I had this anxiety that I spent 100 dollars for nothing! Thank you so much! 

Message 3 of 10 (307 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Hajir_cr7 no problem at all! Glad I could help

Message 4 of 10 (305 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Hi, so just one more thing. I’m just a bit paranoid about this, do you work for EA, or what, because I just want to know how you know this FOR sure! Thank you! 

Message 5 of 10 (272 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
@Hajir_cr7 I do not work for EA but I got the information from an EA Community Manager so you can be sure that it is true. Normal account bans do transfer over but any transfer/market ban will not be carried over. Will be a fresh start.
Message 6 of 10 (259 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Oh, ok, thanks a lot, just wanted to double check!

Message 7 of 10 (253 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Hi, I opened the fut web app this morning and I found out that I could not go to the transfer market in order to buy or sell anything. Are you sure that the ban will not carry on into fifa 20 when the full release comes? 

Message 8 of 10 (185 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Bro, when I opened up the web app it said that I don’t have access to the market on the web app yet, why? Is it because I was banned last year, so it counts as a fresh start, or am I just banned? 

Message 9 of 10 (170 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
 It seems to be a bit of a coincidence that EA are banning people on fifa 2019 the day before fifa 2020 is launched. Very tactical
Message 10 of 10 (144 Views)
Twitter Stream