Re: Transaction pending

by Jimbo4577

Original Post

★★★ Novice
Thank you so much for getting back to me, I cannot wait for your next response cheers
Message 11 of 18 (701 Views)

★★★ Novice
just wondering if you guys have a solution yet as i am still unable to use my game. This has been going on for a while now so it would be nice to know of some update or progress on this
Message 12 of 18 (642 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Would be Nice if you made this game Worre buying or spendin* money this game ispure cashgrab, i cant Express and urge you enogh to stop the cashgrab of the game i Line the game but its too much money grabbing everything Costa and gets you no where

Message 13 of 18 (634 Views)

★★★ Novice
what
Message 14 of 18 (617 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Jimbo4577 apologies for the delay in updating you. I still don't have any new information but let me reach out to someone who might be able to tell me more. Out of curiosity, have you updated to the latest version of the game, 1.5? And has anything changed? 

Message 15 of 18 (602 Views)

★★★ Novice
hey mate @EA_Grasshopper i did the update and it made no difference.
Message 16 of 18 (586 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Gah, sorry @Jimbo4577 that it's still not working. Checked in on your issue with the guys looking into it, they've added additional logging with the last update so hopefully this can give us more info and hoooopefully a way to get you unstuck from this endless loop! Thanks again for your patience.

Message 17 of 18 (566 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Grasshopper I keep checking everyday, The loop is still the same. I dont know what to do about it
Message 18 of 18 (556 Views)