Re: Transaction pending

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

Transaction pending

★★★ Novice

Needing help, i am stuck on this loading screen. I have uninstalled the app. and same thing. re started my phone. nothing fixes it.

Samsung note 9.

Message 1 of 18 (1,027 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Jimbo4577 thanks for reaching out. Is this still occurring? Have you tried clearing the cache on both the Rivals application and Google Play Store/App Store?

Message 2 of 18 (1,005 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah i have, I have tried everything that i can And also with my phone. Apart from doing a factory reset.That seems a bit unnecessary 

Message 3 of 18 (993 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Frown it does seem unnecessary. Are you able to access the Settings menu in game? If so, can I get your Persona ID, found in Settings > About. Or your in game name miiiiight work, and alliance name if you are in one and I'll take a look to see if there's any errors popping on your account and try get you back in action.

Message 4 of 18 (986 Views)

★★★ Novice
nope. Everytime i go into it it just comes up straight away with transaction pending this may take a few mins to complete. I can't even try to log in through another phone or tablet as i do not have access to one.

My username/ lvl 18 name is flipper4577
Message 5 of 18 (966 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks @Jimbo4577 for the information. I managed to identify your account but your issue is an unusual one it seems. I've passed all your info and events on your account over to the team for further investigation.

Message 6 of 18 (931 Views)

★★★ Novice
Okay fantastic, Thank you for your response. Do you know how long it will be until i hear from them?
Message 7 of 18 (920 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Unfortunately I don't know how long it will take Frown But I will give you updates when I can! 

Message 8 of 18 (903 Views)

★★★ Novice
oh okay Frown
Message 9 of 18 (897 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Jimbo4577 just wanted to update you. Unfortunately, we don't have a fix for you just yet Frown. It seems as though your device and the server are thinking different things which has caused this loop of checking what's what and as a result you're stuck on this screen. The team are looking into it still and I will update you accordingly if we make some progress. Thanks for your patience! 

Message 10 of 18 (856 Views)