Transaction pending, Error 9.0

by Blas1265

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transaction pending, Error 9.0

★★ Novice

I have a technical issue, every time I try to make a purchase in the store I initially get a message saying "A transaction is pending" then another screen saying that there is an Error 9.0; I contacted technical support, they issue the ticket #103343186, they ask me to update my software, uninstall and install again which i did but the problem persist. Finally they told me to put it in this forum. Before posting I saw several other players with the same problem but none of them has said that has been solved. I hope someone can help me to resume this issue. As an additional data I do have an account with Pokemon Go which is working fine in purchases in the store.

Message 10 of 31 (2,616 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error 9 and Transactions pending

★★ Novice

IS WORKING NOW!!!!

I received 3 messages in my inbox saying that 3 transaction were completed, I accepted the materials then try to buy something in the store and worked....

I really hope your work as well...

THanks

View in thread

Message 21 of 31 (3,676 Views)

All Replies

Error 9 and Transactions pending

★ Apprentice

Hi after going on the live chat I was instructed to make a forum post instead in the hopes to get more higher people see it.

(Also the help support is wayyy too delayed, hours in between responses even for me to say the code back that they gave me) anyways.

This first happened when I collected the first December Free Calendar on my iPhone (IOS). When I collected it the transaction was interrupted by "error 9.0" which I later found was a connection issue. I fixed up the connection by restarting my phone and such. However that free calendar was broken. When I tried to access it I will be faced with the same "error 9.0" that caused the problem so I switched free calendars as I thought that would work.

However, now I'm having "error' 9.0" in every aspect of the game. Normal battles, TW battles, arena battles to even the smaller things like accepting rewards, claiming bronzium packs, etc. So it defaults me to losing most battles and it has made the game unplayable. Also I can no longer make purchases whatsoever, every time I do attempt to make a purchase it says there is a purchase currently pending. Then I get error 9.0 again and restart again.

At this point the game is broken. I've restarted and updated my device, restarted and reinstalled the game, and no results.

Please help me asap so I continue playing the game.

Message 1 of 31 (2,925 Views)

★ Apprentice

I would very much like a response to my issue. I'm actually very frustrated at the run-around and lack of help I'm receiving.

I've so far;

- Been on live chat 6 times

- Restarted my phone 9 times

- Reinstalled the game 4 times

- Disconnected my payment issue, reinstated it, deleted it again.

- Turned off and on my internet

- Done internet tests

The game is still broken.

My latest fix suggestion from your live chat was this;

"I recommend buying a new device so you can play the game", clearly not acceptable

Message 2 of 31 (2,882 Views)

★ Apprentice

Why have I still not got support.

so far the ticket system, live chat, and forums have been completely and utterly useless

Message 3 of 31 (2,863 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still no help…

Message 4 of 31 (2,819 Views)

Error Code 9.0

★★ Novice

I keep getting the "Error code 9.0" When i try to buy something from the store.  It started yesterday.  Please help. Ally code is 882-533-676.

Message 5 of 31 (2,687 Views)

Re: Error Code 9.0

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Strebacca ,

I am sorry to hear this.

There was an Issue in the past with error code 9.0.

Please do the following as it resolved this issue for the affected players from over a year ago:

1. make sure your account is connected to Google Play or Game Center

2. uninstall

3. make sure you have a strong WiFi

4. reinstall (SWGoH will try to download all assets, don’t interrupt it!)

Regards.

A fresh installation often fixes temporary technical issues.

There is also the possibility that your account is underage. Are you able to enter the guild chat?

Regards.

Message 6 of 31 (2,635 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi.  Thank you for responding.  I followed your directions.  I reinstalled 3 times and each time an error popped up asking me to restart.  This time it was Error 9, not 9.0.  When the download finished, the same "Processing some transaction" error pops up (9.0). Yes, I am able to access guild chat.

Message 7 of 31 (2,626 Views)

Community Manager
@Strebacca Is it possible to try a different network than the one you are currently on to see if this continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 8 of 31 (2,597 Views)

★★ Novice

I've tried on wi-fi and LTE/5G.  

Message 9 of 31 (2,594 Views)