Re: Error 9 and Transactions pending

by 02fvn2npfjyc

Original Post

★★ Novice

IS WORKING NOW!!!!

I received 3 messages in my inbox saying that 3 transaction were completed, I accepted the materials then try to buy something in the store and worked....

I really hope your work as well...

THanks

Message 21 of 31 (3,673 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Blas1265 Glad to hear its working for you again

@justin-marks92 @Lavanion @Godfather71 @Strebacca 

Can you all confirm if the issue seems to be resolved now? We made some changes and wanted to confirm. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 22 of 31 (1,198 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, it's working now.  TYVM!

Message 23 of 31 (1,187 Views)

Community Manager
@Strebacca Glad to hear!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 24 of 31 (1,183 Views)

★★ Novice

No, this issue has not been resolved.
After listening to everyone else's improvement reports, I expected issue to be resolved, but for me this issue was not resolved.
Once again, I removed the game, restarted the device, and reinstalled the game, but the symptom did not improve.

Message 25 of 31 (1,156 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Illium 

I've seen another message appear when I sign out of my Apple ID and then sign in again. Please see the attached screenshot.

Message 26 of 31 (1,124 Views)

Community Manager
@Lavanion To confirm Does this message pop up on different networks as well?

Illium.png

Message 27 of 31 (1,094 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm sorry. My report has been delayed.

I suddenly received 2 transaction processing completion messages yesterday morning. One is a refund of the crystal and one is the receipt of the purchase calendar (smuggler relic). Since then, I've been able to purchase billable items without being notified of the 2 issue messages that I've been plagued with.

I didn't change anything in particular. The network environment is also what I use all the time. I don't know what happened, but my symptoms have improved.

Is Working Now!!!

Thank you very much for your help!!!!!

Message 28 of 31 (1,085 Views)

Community Manager
@Lavanion Glad to hear everything has caught up now!

Illium.png

Message 29 of 31 (1,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I've just been reading through this post and I seem to be having the same issue as the above.

I assume I had an account a few years back. Recently just installed again and unable to purchase any items.

I've attached a screen shot. If anyone could help that would be great!

Message 30 of 31 (763 Views)