Traits not progressing NBA Live 19

by Skew1120

Original Post

Traits not progressing NBA Live 19

★★ Novice

Hey guys I have had the same issues on last year’s nba live 18. The traits will stop progressing and the objectives have now stopped as well. I would really hate to start over on the player I have worked heard to build up. Please let me know if there is something that can be done to fix this issue.

Message 1 of 6 (1,348 Views)

Re: Traits not progressing NBA Live 19

★★★★★ Novice
DId any of the latest patches fix this for you?
Message 2 of 6 (1,244 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The ones that require me to get contested shots are not progressing despite landing numerous shots with good timing while an opponent is attempting to block.

Message 3 of 6 (1,206 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I will not buy this game until this is fixed.  18 was a great game - then this bug completely ruined it for me.

Message 4 of 6 (1,185 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The traits on the screen under the icon, are working for me.  The traits that are not are the one when you go into the league and check the player card.  It says I have met the requirements, but it will not unlock.  Is there something that I am doing wrong?  Thanks

Message 5 of 6 (1,145 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@uc1998 wrote:

The traits on the screen under the icon, are working for me.  The traits that are not are the one when you go into the league and check the player card.  It says I have met the requirements, but it will not unlock.  Is there something that I am doing wrong?  Thanks

Try closing application(game) and reopen. That should work.

Message 6 of 6 (1,139 Views)