Trait Progression Problem

by danthealpaca1

Original Post

Re: Trait Progression Problem

★ Novice
No it's any trait that's locked, bronze, or silver.
Message 11 of 23 (2,593 Views)

★★★ Novice
  • Gamertag ID: clei_senas 
  • Platform (PS4 or XB1): XBOX ONE
  • Time Stamp when this was reset, please include date and timzone: 11.12.17 at 20:00hrs (Madrid)
  • Game Mode affected: The ONE
  • What objectives/traits were reset (example All or certain specific ones): All traits. After every match the XP and Progression of the Traits are stuck. They do not upgrade to level up and unlock the Traits
Message 12 of 23 (2,572 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Agreed it's the superstar trait... it has ruined 2 maxed out wing shooters for me and EA has done nothing about it... I put in my own complaint a few weeks into the release of the game and nobody there could figure it out to help... and it happened again today. I told them it was when I unlocked the superstar trait the first time and again now... I have no faith in them fixing it at this point.
Message 13 of 23 (2,564 Views)

★★ Novice

Happened to me..ruined two careers. Defo the superstar trait. I don't think EA care very much.

Message 14 of 23 (2,528 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yes same with me
Message 15 of 23 (2,444 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is still not SOLVED!!! My Traits are STILL locked!!! 

Message 16 of 23 (2,276 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Okay so i have kinda figured a work around the glitch or whatever. It’s not much but it’s something. So apparently the superstar trait was my problem and I tried everything to fix it but I have a roommate who hasn’t had the same problem but he still had his character from the demo and had him transfered over to the full game. So I had completed a lot of the game even had 5 fully maxed out players. I deleted it all and simply started over from the demo. I completed the demo and transfered over. I got my character maxed again and I got the superstar trait just now. BOOM!no more glitch I’m not sure if it’ll work on multiple players yet though. But if you decide to start over try this otherwise just wait until an update hopefully. I don’t recommend this to anyone who doesn’t want to risk losing all their crate rewards and RP though.
Message 17 of 23 (2,204 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue! Where is EA to solve this? Angry here.
Message 18 of 23 (2,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The superstar trait is bugged so dont equip till u have all ur other traits maxed out
Message 19 of 23 (1,925 Views)

Traits not Progressing.

★ Novice

Hi EA.

I have a problem with my traits not progressing once I hit SuperStar. I was wondering if you could help?

Thanks.

PSN: SuperTeenSonic.

Platform: PS4

Message 20 of 23 (1,894 Views)