Train player app crash

by johnnytasos

Original Post

Train player app crash

★★★★ Novice

I was having the problem that i coudn't see my team because the game was stacking in my sg player.Now i finished crossroads and i got dwayne wade.i tap uptade team and then i got to my team and try to train my player and now every time i open the pack it goes to train player and kicks me out.And i have this error message <<Sorry, something unexpected went wrong. Please try again.>>

Can you help me solve this?

Message 1 of 8 (1,885 Views)

I need some help!!

★★★★ Novice

I tried to train my new player dwayne wade (80 ovr) and the game crashes and i get an error message sorry,something unexpected went wrong.Please try again.And now i cant even play.I really need some help from an ea developer

Message 2 of 8 (1,859 Views)

Re: I need some help!!

★★★★ Novice
I can't even play the game from yesterday because I have this error message : sorry, something unexpected went wrong. Please try again. I really need some help guys!
Message 3 of 8 (1,838 Views)

★ Novice
Same here bro. I couldn't even start my game SMH
Message 4 of 8 (1,835 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It is so annoying and nobody try to help us...

Message 5 of 8 (1,826 Views)

Unknown Error while loading - NBA LIVE MOBILE

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Im having trouble with loading NBA LIVE MOBILE on my phone. It was fine on the day of the release but since two days, as I open the game from my account , I get directed to MY TEAM where  TRAIN PLAYER screen appears, but after a second or so, the screen gets black and returns back with error to the starting screen. I tried linking with both Facebook and Google accounts but it didnt work. 

I HOPE I GET SOME HELP!

Message 6 of 8 (1,867 Views)

Nba live mobile season my team bug

★★★ Newbie

I installed a NBA Live mobile today and i login with facebook then i got some packs and it crashed i opened it and it get stuck at train player 

Message 7 of 8 (1,745 Views)

Nba Live MObile keeps crashing. Please help!

★★★★★ Newbie

Nba Live Mobile keeps crashing. It keeps sending me to "MyTeam" Then sending me from Myteam to the Shooting guard position from there it crashes. 

Can someone please help? I've sent three tickets into EA and every last person just responds with a condescending "Use the NBA Live troubleshooting tips for android"! I've used them all and nothing has worked. I am confident it is a bug in the tutorial because I had a crash during the tutorial and since then I have had non-stop crashes. I would like to play the game as I have spent money on it now and before on NBA Live 16 Mobile and EA customer service has basically dismissed me. All I'm asking is either for the community to provide me a solution or for customer service to reset my tutorial..... It seriously can't be that hard. I've sent multiple tickets in and have posted bug report and EA Is not listening!!

Message 8 of 8 (1,561 Views)