Town Hall Glitch

by 10thSabortooth

Original Post

Town Hall Glitch

★★★ Newbie

About a week ago there was the yeti king boss hunt in the town hall. I had a few times where i stepped out of the town hall portal and when I pressed the escape button, it showed that i had no stars, coins, or rainbow stars, and the town hall doors were closed. Every time that happened, I just had to wait a few seconds and the doors opened and my coins, stars, and rainbow stars came back. There was this one time when I went through the portal and I the doors hadn't opened and I didn't have my coins, stars and rainbow stars back. When I joined the game, I didn't have any of my characters besides the regular ones and the characters didn't have any hats/accessories that they usually have on (example: regular citron didn't have sunglasses on, and I didn't customize him like that). Has anyone else experienced this glitch, or is it just my computer and if it's just my computer, how can i make sure that it never happens again?

Message 1 of 5 (707 Views)

Re: Town Hall Glitch

It will keep happening. Its EA servers. 

Message 2 of 5 (696 Views)

Hero (Retired)

What you experienced is a communication error between the game and the server; all of your information is stored server-side and not on your machine so if the game experiences a glitched connection with the server which doesn't allow it to retrieve information it doesn't know how many coins or stars you have or what characters you have unlocked.

It's a recurring issue which has been around about a year and it's not likely to be something which we can expect to be fixed at this point in the games life cycle so when it happens to you just turn the game off and give it some time before you try again- if you continue playing you'll likely start experiencing a whole cascade of issues related to the fact that the server and your machine aren't exchanging information properly.

Message 3 of 5 (683 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yep, EA Server!

Message 4 of 5 (439 Views)

★★★ Novice
@realitysquared Umm..... I don't understand.....
Message 5 of 5 (435 Views)