Re: Touchscreen issues

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. With the  dev seeings are you talking about in the app? Or with Android version itself? Can you please post screenshots of the temporary fix? 

Message 11 of 16 (647 Views)

★★★ Novice
The temporary fix is within the Android settings. Here is a link with a tutorial: https://www.talkandroid.com/guides/beginner/guide-how-to-disable-the-notch-on-the-pixel-3-xl/
Message 12 of 16 (610 Views)

★ Guide

Same issue on Google Pixel 2 XL

Message 13 of 16 (590 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Hey all, this will be fixed in a future major update. Thanks for the additional reports. Until we get that update rolled out, disabling the notch on your device will fix it temporarily. Thanks!

Message 14 of 16 (1,491 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I noticed that when this happens to me it is usually right after I get a Facebook message or text message. I have to close the game and reopen to get it resolved.

Message 15 of 16 (534 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Even after the latest update, I'm still experiencing this same issue intermittently (about once every week, not resolved by restarting the application) with my Galaxy S8+

Navigation through game menus is difficult and closing screens (red/white cross in top right) won't work, despite repeated tapping.

In-game it takes repeated tapping for the selection to be acknowledged (sometimes up to a minute of tapping) by which time your opponent has the advantage, making the game just about unplayable.

Message 16 of 16 (405 Views)