Re: Torchlight 2 Mods

by xXMadman5150Xx

Original Post

Torchlight 2 Mods

★★ Apprentice

Hello,
  I just downloaded Torchlight 2 using the Origin Access. I would like to add the mods to the game but the Mod Launch wont load up correctly, it just loads the game.
Help?  Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (3,191 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there

Its November 2017 and the modding problem still persists mate! Seems its an Origin thing as all other versions of the game on steam or a legit runic copy supports modding fully! Had a good in depth conversation on Discord with the guys from ModDrop and they also can't figure out why Origin is the only platform mods don't seem to work? They said initially they did't even know Origin had a version of TL2... One Guy said He'll have a look and se if he could figure something out? Maybe there is hope yet...

Message 2 of 3 (3,015 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

:SOLVED: Stumbled across a solution for this today, this worked for myself and a friend.  Go to the game in your Origin library right-click and select game properties, Under general (default page) uncheck the box next to "Enable Origin In Game for Torchlight II". Tested with Synergies mod along with Far East pack, Synergies mod first as recommended.

NOTE: I also ran Origin as administrator which can be done by right-clicking your desktop Origin icon and then choose "Properties" go to "Compatibility" tab check box next to "Run this program as an administrator" then select ok or apply and run program as normal, be advised you will get a pop-up for running as admin aswell as an Origin notification that you are running in admin mode.

Message 3 of 3 (2,990 Views)