by JoxerTM22

Original Post

Re: Top Talent achievement is not working

★ Guide

I recommend deleting the app and using the MP menu for Strike Team management

Message 31 of 66 (1,476 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Logged out of and deleted the app, started the game finished my missions and set out new ones, no top talent achievment.

BUT: when I went into the challenges menu to look at my stats the achievement for 25 strike team missions completed unlocked.

Will try again tonight to see if the top talent will unlock after my missions are completed which I set out on after deleting the app.

Message 32 of 66 (1,417 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Debrief a level 20 team in the multiplayer menu then go in prestige-challenges. I read this on here last night and it works TOP TALENT POPPED 😁
Message 33 of 66 (1,412 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Cbl1987 Well I just alt+tabbed out of the game's prestige >> challenges view and nope, nope, top talent still locked.

Will try again directly after debriefing one of my lvl 20 teams (they're all out on missions)

Message 34 of 66 (1,405 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Cbl1987 wrote:
Debrief a level 20 team in the multiplayer menu then go in prestige-challenges. I read this on here last night and it works TOP TALENT POPPED 😁

Jup, thats how I got my 25 challenges completed (after deleting the app).

Will try again tonight after debrief for top talent.

Message 35 of 66 (1,396 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@V4rdyn and @ThaRealCuber. I should note when it worked for me i'd just launched the game and didn't do anything else 1st - not sure if thats relevant.
Message 36 of 66 (1,382 Views)

★★★ Guide

Lvl 20 teams back & debriefed from their missions, restarted the game, also made sure to be logged out of Apex HQ, went straight into multiplayer > prestige > challenges

Still no luck :S

I'll keep leveling a third team to lvl 20 from inside the game. I hope that'll be enough >.<

Message 37 of 66 (1,365 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@V4rdyn sorry if I wasn't clear, i ment load the game up debrief a team then immediately go into prestige-challenges. Thats how i got it to work. Good look 😉
Message 38 of 66 (1,357 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Cbl1987 Okay, repeated what you did to the letter this time X) Prestige > challenges directly after lvl 20 team debrief. No luck >.<

Message 39 of 66 (1,345 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well, for the record. I had nine squads, three of which I deleted (20 lvl each), and the last is now 10 lvl. When i deleted Apex HQ app, and start using task from MP menu I used it for squad from 15 lvl to 20lvl and achievment has popped, but also you need to go for Prestige > Challenges.

Message 40 of 66 (1,338 Views)