Original Post

Re: Top Talent achievement is not working

★★★★ Novice
Unfortunately that didn't work for me on Xbox
Message 11 of 66 (2,481 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same with me. I leveled up my first strike team in the app and didn't get the achievement. Thinking that was the reason, I made a second strike team and only handled them in game. They just reached level 20 and I still didn't get the achievement. I have a third at lvl 15 but if third time isn't the charm I'm just going to give up until Bioware announces a patch that specifically mentions this issue.

*edit*

Okay, I got the achievement. For whatever reason it popped up a couple hours after I reached level 20 randomly when I was debriefing my lower level team (the 15 one).

Message 12 of 66 (2,458 Views)

★ Guide

Same here, accidentally leveled my first to 20 by using the bloody app, thinking using the app would save time from been disconnected from the Mass Effect Server in-game.

Message 13 of 66 (2,399 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here on Origin on PC.

Used the Apex app until level 19, then tried in game for level 20 and it didn't register. I had a second team level up to 20, still no achievement.

I also have 6 Strike Teams and the Teamwork achievement is not showing up either.

Message 14 of 66 (2,354 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Teamwork isn't popping for me either with a team of 6
Message 15 of 66 (2,316 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Just lvl 3rd team to 20 and no chievo

First 2 teams via app. 3rd team via console (xbox one) only. Didn't pop.
Message 16 of 66 (2,242 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well got the same problem as you guys. First team got 20 lvl from the app, second from the Tempest terminal, third is came from Nexus... and still got none. Maybe fourth will working from multiplayer menu? Some people says that they played multiplayer and after extraction in random time they got it, some says that they just used 20lvl squad for mission then get it after debrief... this is ridiculous.

Message 17 of 66 (2,192 Views)

★ Novice

PC - I've 3 strike teams, level 20. Hasn't popped the achievement once.

Message 18 of 66 (2,161 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Like many above, I had my third team reach Level 20 yesterday and no achievement yet.  I made sure to deploy and debrief the team on Tempest, so looks to me like that might not actually be a workaround.

Message 19 of 66 (2,113 Views)

★★★★ Novice

maybe there is reason to not use app? just lvl up squad from the game only...

Message 20 of 66 (2,110 Views)