Re: Top Talent achievement is not working

★★ Apprentice
Fix this already!
This is crazy!
How little do you really care, EA!?
Message 41 of 66 (1,432 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Debriefing the team in the MP strike menu area, then going into Prestige -> Challenges worked for me.  Top Talent appeared right after the sync icon was displayed at the bottom right in the Challenges menu.

Glad that I finally got it after taking my fourth team to 20.

Message 42 of 66 (1,423 Views)

★★★★ Guide

In case someone wonders why I didn't "accept solution"... Because nothing that woorked for some (uninstall Apex HQ, multiplayer strike teams, prestige) worked on me.

Sorry guys. I cannot suggest there is a solution here, I'm rather suspecting that people who got the achievement would get it eventually without uninstallation and other stuff, but a solution that'll work for everyone is not here.

Message 43 of 66 (1,414 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Tried again yesterday, still no luck.

I guess "luck" is all it takes to get it eventually. 

Message 44 of 66 (1,389 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've got 3 level 20 strike teams.  Still no achievement (Xbox One). 

Message 45 of 66 (1,374 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

As of this date (28th April) this achievement (my last) will not unlock. I have now leveled up FIVE lvl 20 teams. I dont and have never used the phone app. I have leveled teams in-game both in single player and MP menus, Im on PC.

Fix it?

Message 46 of 66 (1,362 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same issue on my ps4
Never had a game refuse to unlock trophies before. The tree ME games were masterpieces, rhis was meh.... bioware was always a sure thing but no more....

The trophies that are bugged are:
Uwavering... i got a gizillon MP gold extractions
Top talent.... currently got one team at lvl 20
Message 47 of 66 (1,356 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same. Three strike teams at level 20 before I noticed the achievement hadn't popped. I've read that the achievement sometimes pops for people later while their in multiplayer but no luck for me.

Now I have a new strike team that I only use in game, not in the app.
Message 48 of 66 (1,343 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
It hasn't unlocked for me as well.
I raided another team to level 20 and it didn't unlock. It broke my heart but I retired my level 20 team then leveled up a team to 20 and it still didn't unlock. It's infuriating. I'm going to retire all my level 20 teams and see if that works. This is ridiculous.
The first team leveled to 20 while in the Apex HQ app. The other two leveled to 20 while on the Temepest and still no achievement. I sent them on other missions while in the game and nothing.
Message 49 of 66 (1,325 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Finally got it on PC. Deleted the app, created new team and used MP strike menu only. When it got 20 lvl went to Prestige -> Challenges.  Top Talent appeared right after the sync icon at the bottom right in the Challenges menu.

Message 50 of 66 (1,301 Views)