Re: Top Talent achievement is not working

by iceinak

Original Post

★ Guide

I'm concentrating on apex points now, going to earn as many as possible then retire all level 20 teams, recruit more and only do apex work in game, will get back in time on the results

Message 21 of 66 (2,051 Views)

★★★★ Novice

well, u need to hurry up in someway, maybe they fix it before... :/

Message 22 of 66 (2,040 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah.. i just ended up junking all my teams as well. and focusing on leveling my 2 new ones.

Message 23 of 66 (2,038 Views)

★ Guide

Top Talent and Veteran popped at the same time for me today.

I had been despatching apex strike teams more or less 3 times a day since 1st day of release.

I have 4 level 20 teams and 255 successful missions (finally found the counter in MP stats menu).

What did I do differently? Last night i deleted the mobile app AND started strike team management through MP menu and not from SP save.

Hope this helps.

Message 24 of 66 (2,020 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

5 strike teams of level 20. 2 used App only, 2 used mission in singleplayer, 1 used multiplayer for reaching 20 levels. Still no that achievement. PC.

Message 25 of 66 (1,964 Views)

★★★ Newbie

First team for level 20 from the app. I tried to check their status, no achievement, tries to finish the task in-game still no achievement.

Started the leveling of team 2, got level 19 on the app and received the task reward in-game. Still no achievement.

Hope they will patch this soon as my third team is close to getting level 20.

Message 26 of 66 (1,934 Views)

★ Guide

As above it popped for me after I ditched (deleted) the app entirely and used the MP menu only for Strike Team management, maybe try that.

Message 27 of 66 (1,909 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had this problem and even leveled my 4th team to 20 without even using the app to do the last level up.

Message 28 of 66 (1,884 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

This achievement is glitched on the Xbox one for me as well. The 25 strike team missions achievement is also glitched. Basically, any correlation with the Android app, the achievement is glitched.

Message 29 of 66 (1,879 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Achievement says: "Promote a strike team to level 20"

Well, I have two of them now and it's yet to unlock. Screenshot attached.

I'll try to log out of the Apex HQ app and keep leveling my third team from inside the game the rest of the way-- see if that makes it trigger.

Message 30 of 66 (1,832 Views)