Re: Too Many Computers... Really now. (BF1 PC Early Enlister DLX)

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Too Many Computers... Really now. (BF1 PC Early Enlister DLX)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So i've waited all day. Its 9:00PM and the game is ready to play

One issue

When I press play, I get the oh so common EA error message saying quote "Too many computers have accessed this account's version of Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition recently. Please try again later"

Well if that is indeed the case then why the hell does someone have my account info? I haven't ever signed into anything using my EA account except Origin and EA.com. If someone is on my account then why would the security of EA, a proudly proclaimed AAA game developer, be such * that someone could just waltz in and get my account info from their servers?

Now I am pretty sure no one is on my account due to this error being a false description of the real problem on other games, such as BF4 and FIFA, so how about a solution to this. I mean no disrespect but i swear to god if i get a call saying it's going to take three days to fix I'm going to lose my * and demand that extra $20, which I paid to play this game 3 days early, back. There's no way I am paying $20 extra for a couple skins and a diverse character

Message 1 of 3 (853 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

It seems that in most cases where this occurs in error, you can reinstall Origin. Please try that and let us know how you get on.

https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/download

It's a quick process and won't necessitate a reinstall of the game itself. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (967 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Answers anyone?

Message 2 of 3 (840 Views)

Community Manager

It seems that in most cases where this occurs in error, you can reinstall Origin. Please try that and let us know how you get on.

https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/download

It's a quick process and won't necessitate a reinstall of the game itself. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (968 Views)