Re: Tons of latency

by Metropolis007

Original Post

Tons of latency

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I just don't get it.... Why the heck every game I play is lagging. I've lost like 15 matches in a row.

is it the other player running on mobile data? Or EA's bad connections issues. Or is it WiFi

I even had to close the game a few times during the match up game play,cause I believe it's the other play creating it and cheating since he's 2-3 steps ahead. Since only 2-4 of us are complaing about it, I think they are cheating totally.

Running Android Samsung Galaxy Edge 7

Message 1 of 8 (744 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same phone as you so I'm wondering if it may be a hardware issue. Anyone with '7 edge' not have any lag issues?

Message 2 of 8 (686 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Man.... with the new updates... I'm still losing more games than winning. I can't play tuff matches against superior units or any opponents with this * * lag. Watch this video. Bs latency. 

I want 100 free upgrades. * bs. I've posted  many videos and getting nothing. 

I would of been at lease level13 by now if it wasn't for all these laggy games

Message 3 of 8 (619 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Metropolis007 I see you're getting the "Poor Network" notification quite a bit, this indicates your connection isn't strong enough for smooth gameplay :/ But to help us investigate and improve on things, can you confirm if this happens on both WiFi and Mobile Data? Do you have other apps running in the background when this occurs?

Message 4 of 8 (603 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I'm running on mobile and wifi networks. i'm currenty using Fido (Rogers Network) for mobile data and Telus internet while at home. I've tried both networks at home and still lagging. While on the road using phone network i'm still lagging quite a bit. 

Phone i'm using Galaxy S7 Edge. I have no other apps running in the backround. I think since I joined the beta I get more latency from noon to midnight pacific time. in the morning i'll get maybe 1-2 poor connections.

Message 5 of 8 (590 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the additional info @Metropolis007! Can you send me your Persona ID? It can be found in Settings > About. I'll pass it onto the engineers to see if there's anything further we can figure out and try improve it for you. Thanks!

Message 6 of 8 (579 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

sent persona id to you. since there was an new update on the game looks like there's been a fixed for the wifi... looks like the bad connection has reduced. the mobile data still sometimes spikes, but i can understand if i'm in a bad network area.

Message 7 of 8 (560 Views)

★★★ Novice

Unfortunately I'm having exactly the same problem.
On almost every second match I get a constant "Poor Network" notification and heavy lagging throughout the entire match.

I have a constant 5G Wifi network running on 100/100 Mbps with 0% loss (tests done on the smartphone I'm playing).

If it helps, my id is: NAG25#smppzjj5.

If you need more information, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

Message 8 of 8 (420 Views)