ToO mAnY cOmPuTeRs HaVe AcCeSsEd ThIs AcCoUnTs VeRsIoN oF dIsPlAy NaMe

by HyPerMax5

Original Post

ToO mAnY cOmPuTeRs HaVe AcCeSsEd ThIs AcCoUnTs VeRsIoN oF dIsPlAy NaMe

★ Novice

So what the *?!!

I bough Heat about 3 days ago and got to play for about a total of 4 hours.
I've been trying to get the game to work since then.
It didn't work on windows, the platform which it is made for and where I initially tried it, then I got it running on Linux after failing to get it to work on windows which was an entire * day of my time wasted with a garbage OS.

Then when I initially got it installed on Linux it gave me this great * error where it claims I've accessed this game from too many computers.

Fine, waited a * day, 24 * hours.

Then today it finally worked and I got to actually play for about 4 hours.

Then the * launcher broke itself and I had to reinstall it after which the error returned.
I paid 35 * bucks for this game and I actually quite * enjoy it but oh no don't let me play a game I've paid for.
In what kind of world would we live in if I was actually allowed to play a game I * bought.

Seriously get your * * together EA this is * *.
I just want to * play the game and not worry that if I close it I won't be able to touch it for 24 * hours.

Message 1 of 3 (281 Views)

Re: ToO mAnY cOmPuTeRs HaVe AcCeSsEd ThIs AcCoUnTs VeRsIoN oF dIsPlAy NaMe

★★★★ Apprentice
@HyPerMax5 Bro.. EA HELP/SUPPORT has been poor in my experience. If you get help here, it will probably be from another customer in the same position. I’m just speaking from my own personal experience though. Have a Merry Christmas bro
Message 2 of 3 (273 Views)

Re: ToO mAnY cOmPuTeRs HaVe AcCeSsEd ThIs AcCoUnTs VeRsIoN oF dIsPlAy NaMe

★ Pro
@HyPerMax5 I have played this game almost since launch and still come across new problems. Aparently this is how EA releases their games, BROKEN. I really want this game to succeed but because of the severe amount of issues I can't recommend it to anyone. I have already made fun of this game and deleted it. I gave EA an actual second chance, but my hope is almost lost.
Message 3 of 3 (260 Views)