To EA technicians/customer care

by MyHopeInGrace

Original Post

To EA technicians/customer care

★★★ Newbie

Have you really stopped maintaining the servers for GW2? I ask because I only recently bought the game and I love it. I have BFN but it seems inferior to me and I would like to continue on GW2.

There are many issues popping up recently such as:

1) Last enemy will not appear in OPs

2) Getting stuck in the map at the beginning of a match

3) Having problems with response to controller input (ex: Chomper will not chomp for awhile while you keep hitting R2 and then suddenly he will spit his goop AND chomp, Sunflower (and Imp) will sometimes go through their animation for beam/mech but nothing actually happens)

4) On loading up for the first time I will be a plant in the zombie base or a zombie in the plant base, then automatically put in the customization booth

5) Bought coins on PSN not available in game
6) Clearly hitting a target but no damage done

I'm sure there are some I can't think of right off, but these are the type of things I have been noticing, and they seem to be getting worse and more bizarre very quickly lately.

There are still many people who love this game and would like to see it at least maintained so they can enjoy their purchase. I never have trouble finding matches, so I know a lot still play it daily. I would think in the long run, it would be more costly to loose the loyalty of your fan base because they don't trust they will be able to play a game you release than to make a quick sale on a new game that (at least to me) is not nearly as fun.

I hope you will at least take a look at what's going on in GW2 and fix it up again.

Thanks for listening.

Message 1 of 1 (397 Views)