Tj Mcconnell

by KobeNads

Original Post

Tj Mcconnell

★ Novice

So EA has a department dedicated to missing content, yet they are unable to give me compensation, so I am not sure what their purpose is, but they told me to post here for help.

This has been very frustrating and I am very disappointed with the level of service from my favorite game provider.

Here is what happened: 

I woke up on Sunday the 5th of November furious at EA for the first time in a while. On Saturday, you guys posted an auction for TJ Mcconnell ovr70 pg for 70,000 coins. I know it was a system posting because you had multiple listings in auction for same player same price. I used all my coins to purchase player card because it had a +10 3pt bench boost. I am not sure if it was a mistake to give him this boost, but you charged a price knowing that is what I was paying for. The next day, I wake up to find the boost is gone with no explanation or compensation.

This is unacceptable. I have been playing nbalive since live98 so I am very loyal to EA, but this looks to be changing. I want the boost back or my 70,000 coins back. This card is now worth 1,000 coins, or nothing really. If you are not able to do one or the other, you will never get another dollar from me, and I may never play an EA sports game again. I realize it has been difficult for you to come out with season 2 with so many issues, bugs, lags, and downright stupid ideas that your creator seems to have got his information on how to improve game from the wrong people. But I am patient waiting for you guys to work through these issues, but not patient waiting for content that EA from start to finish set me up to loose. Your timely response will be appreciated. I will not forgive EA if you send me a B.S. response telling me there is nothing you can do and will try my best at that point to spread the word that EA sports literally stole from me.  

While your tech. staff has been friendly, I don't need any more friends just give me my 70,000 coins and I will be happy.

Message 1 of 2 (990 Views)

Re: Tj Mcconnell

★ Novice
Great help ea. Dam crooks
Message 2 of 2 (918 Views)