Re: titan fall 2

by Robobarrex

Original Post

Titanfall 2 will not install.

★★★ Newbie

So I got the Titanfall 2  game for PC off of Amazon and it downloaded in Origin, or I think it did because the option to download it isn't there any more, but I have tried playing it 3 times now and couldn't get past the training level where it tells the player to run the course until the game is installed, it's saying 29% installed. There is nothing on origin or the game that shows how much it is installing, in the game there is a loading circle with 29% in the middle but it doesn't appear to be moving at all. I don't know if any one has had this problem, but how will I know when its installed? Also Origin told me I could play it at 40% downloaded, and as I said origin has the game as if its good to play. Please assist any way you can because I was really looking forward to this game.

Message 2 of 5 (5,772 Views)

titan fall 2

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I've finally got Origin to complete downloading Titan Fall 2. I confirmed this by checking the progress bar (8Gb) . My problem is after running the time trials at the start of the game (and passing) when I want to proceed with the story line an error of " you need to finish downloading the game.." appears. What's up with that and how do I advance? Computer components and software are updated. All background programs are off. Problems began after last Origin update.      UPDATE: I have the game running as it should. What happened in my situation started with the initial installation. My Primary hard drive didn't have enough storage left (according to the program) for Titan Fall 2. I entered a Secondary hard drive 'D' which had enough space. Although it completely installed in 'D' I still remained stuck at the time trials in the beginning of the game. As some other exasperated gamers reported I also was told to " ...complete entire installation to continue." (paraphrase). Here is what I did: Deleted the necessary items to free the space that Titan Fall 2 needed to install on Primary ('C') drive, copied the entire TF2 folder in 'D" drive and pasted in 'C' drive (the location is where it wanted to install initially) and when moving the 24 Gb folder was completed I re-booted. I was able to progress into the game with no delays. Hope this helps. This is a really great game once it plays.

Message 1 of 5 (5,767 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 will not install.

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@slrh2014 @slrh2014

Clear the Origin cache and then run Origin as administrator. Then make sure that you allow your system time and resources to install Titanfall, so keep background programs to a minimum.

You can also try the Repair Game function by right-clicking Titanfall 2 from within Origin.

Message 3 of 5 (5,739 Views)

Community Manager

@ojait

As the error message says, the game was still downloading/installing in the background. You should be able to play by now so do let us know if you still cannot, thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 5 (5,717 Views)

★ Novice

My titanfall 2 game wont install,it will have only the button Details,it doesnt let me install the game,i have been waiting for a whole day and it wont work.

Message 5 of 5 (5,232 Views)