Re: Titanfall 2: download stuck at introscreen [ps4]

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2: download stuck at introscreen [ps4]

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I bought the game(disc) a few days ago but can't seem to fully install it.  I could install both updates (I guess the last one is 1.13) but once I get in the intro screen it gets stuck below 50% of installation.  I once could play the tutorial because it was installed for 48% but after 3 hours of waiting I gave up.  There is plenty of space enough on my PS4.

I've tried the following:

-cleaning the disc (tried other games on disc and worked perfectly)

-putting my ps4 in safe mode

-re-installing several times

-re-establishing network

Can anyone help?  Is there a way to get an installation without disc or something? 

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3 (982 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey @Player_f39i3vwu, Thanks for the rundown on what you have done. Standard smile

Did you try to power cycle the console and when you are installing the game are you playing at the same time? If you are playing while installing the installations of the game will take a longer time.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (945 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey @Player_f39i3vwu, Thanks for the rundown on what you have done. Standard smile

Did you try to power cycle the console and when you are installing the game are you playing at the same time? If you are playing while installing the installations of the game will take a longer time.

/Atic

Message 2 of 3 (946 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

after a few weeks loading in the background while I was doing other things with my PS4 it suddently worked to load the title.  Thank you for the support!

greets

Message 3 of 3 (777 Views)