Titanfall 2 dont want to open

by SweetCookie122

Original Post

Titanfall 2 dont want to open

★★ Novice

Hi i bought the game today and i have titanfall 2 ultimate edition and i cant open the game. I mean the game won't open at all and i tried all the possible fixes and still it doesnt seems to open

and i dont know what to do. Yesturday i made a case to ea games and i started a live chat too and i wanted to do this day the same thing but it doesnt show the live chat option but is showing me the call center thing and i dont want to be called i just wanted a livechat to fix that game Frown its not fair please help me with a fix or something because i dont want to look at youtube gameplays when i have the game in my library Frown

Message 1 of 4 (493 Views)

Dot.: Titanfall 2 dont want to open

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

i know this pain and i still have :/ give me Dxdiag i may help you

Message 2 of 4 (455 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I managed to fix it with a dualcore injector to force the game to start on my dual core and guess what. I can play with 60/65 fps without any problems i dont know why they force us to own a quad core processor? They really dont care about people who cant afford at the moment to buy better things? Thats a big bs. And yeah i stopped playing now because im afraid of a ban for using that thing. Is not even fair. Or at least i will play the game when an ea agent will understand the problem and to secure me to dont get my account in any troubles

Message 3 of 4 (449 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can you write me how you did it step by step on a private message or here?

Message 4 of 4 (434 Views)