Titanfall 2 PS4 constantly getting disconnected

by calatilla

Original Post

Titanfall 2 PS4 constantly getting disconnected

★★ Novice

I bought Titanfall 2 for PS4 about a week ago, after completing the singleplayer campaign I decided to try multiplayer. I've yet to complete a full match because I always getting disconnected from the London server. My connection is fine but without fail I get disconnected in every match, why is that?

Message 1 of 6 (1,322 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 PS4 constantly getting disconnected

Community Manager

@calatilla Hi, what region are you in? I'm assuming you're in the UK? Does changing your server change anything at all?

When it does disconnect what error message do you get? Can you play Frontier Defense? Do you get a stable connection playing other online games?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,297 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm in the UK yes, I haven't tried any other servers yet. Frontier defence is what I have been playing. When I get disconnected it says "Out of sync with server. All other online games run fine.

Message 3 of 6 (1,287 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the extra details. Does the competitive multiplayer also have the same issue? If changing the server has no effect can I check what router you're using?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,271 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Competitive multiplayer still loses sync to the server or just times out, just not as frequent as Frontier Defence.

Multiple servers still lose sync in Frontier Defence mode.

My router is a Virgin Media super hub.

Hope this helps Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (1,265 Views)

★★ Novice

This is annoying as hell, I get constant lag and get kicked out of virtually every online game i try to play. I bought a game I can't even play.

Message 6 of 6 (1,232 Views)